Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Bicycling Parrot

I bought a really cute yard decoration during a trip to Ocean City, Maryland. It is so me with a parrot, with a straw hat, riding a bicycle. Just great. The wheels move in the wind.





My backyard has been taken over by squirrels and chipmunks. Here is a picture of one of the chipmunks taking advantage of the birdfood that has dropped out of the feeder. Look at those cheeks.




I dyed up another batch of madder red to knit up some more Liberty or Death caps.




And Gwen got a new stainless steel cage.


While moving the stuff from one cage to the other, I noticed what she has done with "Fred" her snuggle buddy. First the eyes were removed. And now, one foot is missing and not much is left of Fred's face.


And probably the biggest accomplishment, is that the car now fits in the garage.



































No comments: