Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another Crazy Machine Knit Project

After reading "Charted Patterns for Sweaters That Talk Back" by Lisa Anne Auerbach, I have decided to make a bicycle sweater on my Passap E-6000. I have ordered the book, "Knitalong - Celebrating the Tradition of Knitting Together" that has the pattern Velo Cycling Sweater by Adrian Bizilia in it and I am waiting for it to come in the mail. Note: Those last two links for the book and pattern are from Ravelry. I do not believe you will be able to view them if you are not a member of Ravelry.

I designed my pattern during the week using Creation 6 (a DOS program) on an old laptop and have downloaded it into my machine. I have decided to use gold and purple cotton yarn.

I did the swatch today and know how many stitches and rows per inch. So all I need now is the pattern and the ability to change the hand knit pattern to work on my machine.







No comments: