Saturday, November 21, 2009

Passap E6000 Group Sock Knit

I am considering doing a live video feed to demonstrate and discuss how to knit a sock on the Passap E6000 (without electronics). My plan would be for a toe down ribbed sock.

I have an internet camera with an IP address that everyone (in theory) would be able to connect to and I have set-up a conference number for everyone to call in .

Does this sound interesting to anyone for Saturday 29 Nov 09 at 1pm EST? It is not often that I get to talk about my Passap E6000. The discussion I think would be lively especially if we could get everyone knitting at the same time.

I am not sure how many people will be able to connect to my camera but I'd like to try.

If I get at least a few interested, I will send out the telephone number and IP address for the teleconference and camera after Thanksgiving.

If you are interested, please send an email to lcoknits@aol.com or reply to my Ravelry post at http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/passap-machine-knitters/891324/1-25.

No comments: