Sunday, December 17, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Gwen!


Mike and Leslie want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year but they are busy and are letting me do it this year.

I don't know exactly what to do so I am just going to show you some of my pictures. That should make you Merry and Happy! Enjoy!

Here is me playing on Leslie's foot. What a great game. She hates it though when I bite her toes.

This is me getting my blow dry after my shower. I love the hair dryer! Notice that Leslie takes care of drying me before she dries her own hair! Isn't she thoughtful!

And this is me enjoying my nightly Cool Whip snack. I love Cool Whip!

If you haven't already seen my video, I recommend that you visit this website at http://members.aol.com/lescarroll/Gwen_Movie.mqv. Turn up the volume really loud so you can hear everything that I have to say! You'll need the Quicktime Windows 7.1.3 viewer. If you don't already have it, click here, it's free.


This is a picture that I found on the computer that Mike and Leslie labeled Colonial Gothic. Don't they look funny?

No comments: