Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Seven State Travel

My husband and I just returned from a whirlwind travel to see my husband's Mom in New York.

We started our trip with a 100-mile charity bike ride in Maryland. I took advantage of the trip to New York to travel a little out of our way to visit my girl friend in Cleveland, OH, and also to visit my sister in New York. We visited Saratoga Battlefield (really nice place and well groomed) and got to see the Benedict Arnold Monument (in which has only his boot and never lists his name - that will show him for being such a traitor). We finished it with a 18th century reenactment event at Bordentown, New Jersey.


(2007 Asthma Bike Century, Salisbury, Maryland) (Mike's Mom and Gwen)

(My sister, two of her boys, and my husband) (Gwen driving truck)
(Gwen at Saratoga)
(Gwen and I making lei's to give to everyone)

(Benedict Arnold Monument)

(Saratoga Battlefield)

(Bordentown, New Jersey)
(Dye Demonstration)
(Cochineal wool dyeing at Bordentown, NJ)
(Laundress demonstration at Bordentown, NJ)





No comments: