Tuesday, February 03, 2009

More Oak Leaves and Acorns

Because my husband was flat out sick (literally), I managed to knit more on my Oak Leaves and Acorn scarf without interruption.  In fact, I am just over half-way there.  I am not in love with the join at the middle but because I made some mistakes at the very beginning before I had the pattern down, I am just going to leave it as it is.
 
Yesterday I made a curtain for the back window along with some matching pillows.  Very nice!
 
Felt well enough to ride my bike yesterday - up hill for seven miles, then a fun ride downhill for seven.  I didn't want to over extend myself just yet.
 
Very rainy today so after cleaning the apartment up for a homeowner's association meeting here, I should be able to get even more knitting down.
 
 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: